I have a minor obsession with makeup. I am always looking for new colors and products! I have admit I am a huge fan of Bobbi Brown. I love the way their products feel on my skin and how long it lasts. I also have found a great consultant at the Bobbi Brown counter at Bloomingdale’s in Atlanta, Munie! I still try other brands and below is what is currently in may makeup bag! What’s in yours?
1. Tarte Cheek Stain – It gives me a natural flush look and is very easy to use!
2. Bobbi Brown Long Wear Cream Eye Shadow – Stays on all day and I love the colors it comes in!
3. Clinique Thickened Lash Doubling Mascara $16 -It magnifies my lashes to twice their size!
4. Yves Saint Laurent – Effet Faux Cils Longwear Cream Eyeliner -Easy to apply and doesn’t smudge
5. Bobbi Brown SPF 15 Tinted Moisturizer $44 – It feels light and gives me coverage that looks natural
6. Bobbi Brown Lip Color – Shimmer Finish $25 – Love the shimmer finish and that it stays on long
All these products can be found at department stores except Tarte. You can find Tarte at Sephora.