In a week it is Father’s Day, do you know what you are getting your dad? I always have a hard time finding something for my dad that he doesn’t already have and is something he wouldn’t normally buy himself. To make things even harder his birthday is a week before! I always find something that he loves! Below is my Father’s Day Gift Guide. One of the gifts is something I got my dad! What are you getting yours?
1. Diesel Happy Hours Leather Low Lace Sneakers, $130 Lord and Taylor
2. Numerous gift ideas at the Art of Shaving, from Shaving oil to razors. They have already done all the work for you and put the sets together! www.artofshaving.com, and many fine department stores.
3. Birchbox, buy one box or year of goodies for your dad!
4. One of my dad’s favorite brands Paul and Shark. You can find this at one of his favorite stores, Mark Berman & Son in Mequon, WI. You can find the Watershed Zipped Mock Neck Pullover – Shoulder Trim, at http://www.bermanbasics.com/.
5. What dad doesn’t want a stylish laptop bag? Nubran Grained Leather Briefcase. www.tedbaker.com
Happy Father’s Day!